- L-Theanine (200 mg) – Responsible for the calming effect in green tea. L-Theanine reduces overstimulation – the jitters – to enhance your mental clarity.
- CDP Choline (500 mg) – Found in every cell in the body and naturally sourced from eggs. CDP Choline fuels the brain to improve focus and mental energy.
- Hordenine (50 mg) – A natural extract found in barley sprouts. Hordenine acts to support the adrenal system in the body and extend the life of coffee.
- Vitamin B6 – (100 mg) – An essential nutrient to the body. Vitamin B6 is widely associated with cognitive performance, mental energy, and mood.
- Theacrine (100 mg) – Found in traditional Kucha tea. Theacrine works synergistically with caffeine to offer a sustained mental boost.
- Curcumin – (75 mg) – Naturally occurring in one of the world’s ancient spices, turmeric. Curcumin has been shown to have positive effects on inflammation, mood, and learning.
- Rutaecarpine (100mg) – A herbal extract of the plant, Evodia Rutaecarpa. Rutaecarpine has been shown to assist the body’s breakdown of caffeine
- Phosphatidylserine (200mg) – Naturally produced in the body and found in meat and soy. Phosphatidylserine has been shown to help the body regulate cortisol, our stress hormone.
- Magnesium Glycinate (160mg) – An essential mineral that must be obtained from the diet: highly concentrated in leafy greens. Magnesium helps regulate the body’s adrenaline and cortisol hormones.
- Boron (3mg) – An important nutrient found in Raisins and Avocados. Boron acts to aid the metabolism of other nutrients, such as calcium and magnesium.
- Zinc Citrate (10mg) – Found as a rich source in oysters, meat and nuts. Zinc plays an important role in the functioning of the brain and is critical in the metabolism of Melatonin, an important sleep hormone that regulates natural sleep cycles.
- Melatonin (1mg) – A natural hormone produced by the body. Melatonin regulates our circadian rhythm, the body’s ‘internal clock’, and when it is released it triggers the onset of sleep.