NOOreset | Sleep Caffeine-Free (night)
Did you know that caffeine naturally takes up to 24 hours for the body to entirely break down a standard cup of coffee? You read that correctly. Most of us are what we call "caffeinated sleepers".
With a third of Americans suffering from insufficient sleep, we decided to do something about it.
NOOreset helps your body process caffeine faster using an enzyme promoting plant extract, Rutacarpine, while also replenishing the nutrients absorbed from a productive, coffee-fuelled day, getting your body and mind reset for the day ahead – dive into the science here.
*Free U.S. shipping on orders over $50.
1% of all revenue will help fund research in the fight against mental degeneration.
- Rutaecarpine (100mg) – A herbal extract of the plant, Evodia Rutaecarpa. Rutaecarpine has been shown to assist the body’s breakdown of caffeine
- Phosphatidylserine (200mg) – Naturally produced in the body and found in meat and soy. Phosphatidylserine has been shown to help the body regulate cortisol, our stress hormone.
- Magnesium Glycinate (160mg) – An essential mineral that must be obtained from the diet: highly concentrated in leafy greens. Magnesium helps regulate the body’s adrenaline and cortisol hormones.
- Boron (3mg) – An important nutrient found in Raisins and Avocados. Boron acts to aid the metabolism of other nutrients, such as calcium and magnesium.
- Zinc Citrate (10mg) – Found as a rich source in oysters, meat and nuts. Zinc plays an important role in the functioning of the brain and is critical in the metabolism of Melatonin, an important sleep hormone that regulates natural sleep cycles.
- Melatonin (1mg) – A natural hormone produced by the body. Melatonin regulates our circadian rhythm, the body’s ‘internal clock’, and when it is released it triggers the onset of sleep.
Take two capsules, as needed, up to 60 minutes before going to bed. The supplement will help your body maintain a deeper state of sleep. To get the most out of it we recommend combining it with a vegetable-rich diet and meditation.